Have you considered creating volunteer impact measures and don’t know where to start? Master the prep for a successful, effective strategy session.
• Quantify what you stand to gain from creating these metrics – and assess the time and funding you might be losing without it
• Identify the staff most likely to inform the process
• Select the plans and outcomes that will lead to high-impact metrics
• Use a special logic model to create metrics that are relevant to volunteer activity
• Plan an implementation timeline that encourages completion and accountability
*Your registration fee includes everything: a pdf copy of the slide deck, a strategy session prep list, and a volunteer metrics review handout. Deadline to register is June 15.
Spaces are limited. Claim your spot today!*Find out more »
Screen for volunteers who will stay, engage, and enhance your program! How would you like to master an interviewing technique that increases the retention and overall fit of highly…Find out more »