Is your nonprofit leaving money on the table? Leverage the untapped potential of your volunteer program Did you know that your volunteer program has the potential to do even more…Find out more »
In a world where competition for volunteers is greater than ever, your first step is to write a compelling recruitment ad that gets the reader curious and wanting to learn…Find out more »
Volunteerism has changed dramatically in recent years – and for the better. Volunteers are seeking out more meaningful, cause-driven roles. Smart nonprofits are engaging those volunteers strategically, with the intention…Find out more »
What ranks high among the common complaints of volunteer managers? It’s how to bring decision-makers and co-workers around to engaging volunteers in a way that increases retention and delivers on…Find out more »
Have you considered creating volunteer impact measures and don’t know where to start? Master the prep for a successful, effective strategy session.
• Quantify what you stand to gain from creating these metrics – and assess the time and funding you might be losing without it
• Identify the staff most likely to inform the process
• Select the plans and outcomes that will lead to high-impact metrics
• Use a special logic model to create metrics that are relevant to volunteer activity
• Plan an implementation timeline that encourages completion and accountability
*Your registration fee includes everything: a pdf copy of the slide deck, a strategy session prep list, and a volunteer metrics review handout. Deadline to register is June 15.
Spaces are limited. Claim your spot today!*Find out more »